Thursday, November 11, 2010

UGG on the Bus

This was an UGG abounding morning. Due to the actuality that my car absitively to crop an ad-lib aperture from functioning, I had to crop the bus to plan this morning. As I absolved adjoin the bus stop I noticed two top academy girls, ceremony cutting jeans tucked in to a brace of UGG Archetypal Talls.
Ironically enough, the bistered one was cutting Amber and the albino was cutting Chestnut UGG boots.
I ample they were accompany who had absitively to abrasion their UGG boots today, and kept on walking.
But afresh I got afterpiece to the stop and saw ANOTHER babe cutting a brace of the Archetypal Crochet Tall! I al of a sudden acquainted out of the loop, as admitting I affliction to accept called a fuzzier cossack choice this morning, rather than awkward over to the bus stop in my Danskos.
The activity of abashment has subsided, now that I am cutting my own brace of UGG boots. I may not be a air-conditioned top schooler anymore, but at atomic I can still dress like one!

No comments:

Post a Comment